MOUCHING WAYS & HUNTING DAYS - Vol 2
CALLING, LAMPING & NIGHT VISION TECHNIQUES
POACH IT, COOK IT, EAT IT
For a limited time you can buy all three DVDs for a special price of £65.00*!
|MOUCHING WAYS & HUNTING DAYS - Vol 2
With The Warrener & His Traveller Friends
(The Stanley Boys)
||CALLING, LAMPING & NIGHT VISION TECHNIQUES
For Controlling Challenging Foxes
With The Warrener
||POACH IT, COOK IT, EAT IT
(Wild About Game)
|See The Warrener on the road again with his traveller friends mouching, hunting and poaching with their catapults, ferrets, dogs and snares
Duration Approx 2 hours
- An old "hay decoy set" used years ago for snaring hares in the snow - good for rabbits too;
- John & Pat snaring pheasants at roost with the pole snare;
- Shooting rabbits out of their seats with catapults;
- See Sam "Dundee" Stanley in action with his old style mouching catty;
- Traveller style spit roast - pheasants, rabbits & venison;
- Lots and lots of traveller action with cattys, terriers & lurchers hunting for the pot;
- Lamping rabbits, ferreting rabbits, snaring rabbits
|On this DVD The Warrener will give you valuable information and tips on equipment for calling and coaxing foxes for shotgun and rifle.
There is also bonus footage of Pat, The Warrener, filmed over 30 years ago in the USA, calliing coyotes with decoy dogs.
See how The Warrener calls in lamb killing foxes time after time.
See night vision footage of a fox killing a lamb right under PAT and Nigel's noses.
Plus see The Warrener on stage in the USA over 30 years ago demonstrating his voice calling skills to over 100 top trappers and callers.
"I am very proud of this DVD. I have been putting it over in my mind for a year or two on how I would like it to be."
Pat - The Warrener
Duration:- Approx 2 hours
||Would you like to be able to cook game with a difference?
On this DVD The Warrener will show you how to catch, cook, and eat the best food in the countryside - making him "The Hedgerow Chef".
The son of a poacher, The Warrener is widely know for his skills in calling and catching game - now he shows his expertise in cooking what he catches.
He is a master at BBQs, regularly cooking for over 100 people, and has even been featured on the BBC! He is equally at home in the kitchen, creating amazing game recipies.
Duration Approx 2 hours
- Baked Pheasant Encased in Stuffing;
- BBQ Stuffed Rabbit;
- Duck and Onions;
- Mountain Man Burgers;
- Partridges with Pears;
- Pheasant and Rabbit Burgers;
- Pheasant Bites;
- Pheasant on Black Pudding;
- Smothered Venison with American Buscuits;
- Spit Roast Belly Pork Stuffed with Game;
- Trout in Newspaper;
- Twice Cooked Potatoes;
- Venison Meat Loaf - with a Difference!;
- Venison Sloppy Joes
*This offer gives you each of the three DVDs in individual cases - exactly the same as if you purchased each volume separately - and saves you £6.95!
How to buy:-
If you prefer to pay by cheque or postal order, made it out to "N Lovell" and send to The Warrener's Den, George House, Ideford, Newton Abbot, Devon. TQ13 0AY with a note of what items you want. Don't forget to include your name and address!
If you are ordering from outside the UK, please note all the DVDs are in the PAL format, so will not play in most NTSC set-top DVD players - they will play in most computer DVD drives. We can supply videos in NTSC format - please
email us with your needs and we'll get you a price for the videos & shipping to your home.
Back to DVDs & Videos