Fifty Years of Fox Snaring
Old Methods in Modern Times
Pat, The Warrener, has snared over several hundred foxes per year for the past fifty years; one winter in 1979/80 snaring, calling and shooting 309 foxes for their pelts. At certain times of the year the snare will out perform any other method of fox control.
- Snaring to protect young lambs & pheasants;
- In depth and detailed snaring techniques;
- See a fox and ewe fight over her lamb that the fox had killed;
- Lure and big bait snaring;
- Burr in the fur snaring;
- Bait cage snaring which Pat used over 40 years ago;
- See a very deadly cage trapping system for the fox;
- Mick the Assassin on his snare lines protecting his pheasants and partridges.
Duration Approx 2 hours